VRC Student Responsibilities:
- Submit Request for Certification Form each semester that you intend to receive GI Bill® benefits to the certifying official in the Admissions Office.
- Notify your certifying official in the Admissions Office of any schedule changes as it may affect your benefits.
- Any change of major requires that you meet with your academic counselor.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Complete at least 50% of your attempted units.
- Schedule at least one advising session with your academic counselor each semester for a progress check and update of your comprehensive education plan, or more if needed.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.