VRC Student Responsibilities:
- Submit “green card” Enrollment Information each semester that you intend to receive GI Bill benefits to the VRC Certifying Official.
- Know which calendar year is YOUR academic catalog and where to find it.
- Know which GE plan you are attempting to complete.
- Any change of major requires that you meet with the VRC Academic Counselor.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Complete at least 50% of your attempted units.
- Schedule at least one advising session with the VRC Academic Counselor each semester for a progress check and update of your comprehensive education plan, or more if needed.