When can I register?
- Registration for the Spring ATEB class continues through March 31.
Is there a cost?
- Non-credit courses are free to current VCCCD students.
- There are no enrollment fees for the class, but new students will be required to pay:
Are there prerequisites?
- There are no prerequisites for this class, except an interest and willingness to learn something new.
Do these classes transfer?
- No, these classes do not transfer.
Can I get Financial Aid?
- Financial Aid and BOG are not available, nor are they necessary, for non-credit classes.
Are books required?
- Books are not required for these classes. Class lessons are available on-line for free.
I don’t have a computer at home; how can I take this class?
- Non-credit classes can be accessed from any computer or electronic device. The college has computers available in the Library/Learning Resource Center and in the ASC Learning Lab (ASC 120) for your use.
Do I have to come to campus?
- It is not necessary to come to campus on a regular basic, as the classes are mostly on-line.
- ATEB 106: A final presentation is encouraged in person, and the instructor is available to meet with students as needed.
What if I don’t finish the class?
- The class does conclude at the end of the semester, but students can enroll in future semesters to continue and complete.
Can I repeat the course?
- Yes, the course can be repeated as many times as needed.
Are there grades?
- There are no letter grades for the class, and no grades will appear on your transcript.
- Certificates of Completion (Digital Badges) are available to demonstrate completion of key competencies.
I have questions, who can I contact?