- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Ventura College's accreditation?
- Where does Ventura College stand on equal opportunity?
- What are our enrollment fees?
- What are the student demographics for Ventura College?
- How many international students attend Ventura College?
- What type of degrees and certificates are awarded by Ventura College?
- What are Ventura College's staffing statistics?
Ventura College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Post-Secondary Accrediting and the U.S. Department of Education.
There is a strong commitment to equal opportunity for all students who choose to attend. Everyone is welcome.
Please see the Fees page.
40.1% Caucasian, 45.4% Chicano/Latino, 4.0% Other, 6.9% Asian/Pacific Islander, 2.5% African American, 0.4% Native American, 0.7% Unknown, 54.59% female, 44.77% male (Fall 2012)
Back to Top
102 international students are currently enrolled from more than 24 countries.
Associate of Arts
Associate of Science
Certificate of Completion
As of Fall 2011, Ventura College employed 141 full-time faculty, 312 part-time faculty, 22 academic and classified managers and supervisors and 158 full- and part-time classified staff. (Fall 2011)