Senate Goals 2018 - 2019
- Increase faculty & administrators’ awareness of AB 1725 and the 10+1.
- Strengthen the faculty and senate’s leadership and advocacy roles in academic and professional matters.
- Form (solicit/solidify) committee membership during spring semester (March).
- Senate president’s report to the BOT should reflect academic senate business and concerns.
- Explore ways to increase participation of faculty in paying AS dues and/or scholarships through increased transparency.
- Explore the idea of department level representation on AS.
Previous Years' Academic Senate Goals
Academic Senate Goals 2014-2015
Academic Senate Goals 2011-2012
Academic Senate Goals 2010-2011
Academic Senate Goals 2009-2010