The VCF William and Helen Scarpino Veterans Promise is funded by donors who cover the costs of VC enrollment fees for the FIRST YEAR of U.S. veteran and U.S. active duty military students! This allows these students to reserve their GI Bill® for four-year University education. Funding granted on a first come, first served basis. Applications open now through
July 31, 2018 December 31, 2018.
- US Active Duty OR US Veteran (includes National Guard)
- First-time Ventura College student in fall 2018
- Honorably discharged (if US Veteran)
- Not currently using GI Bill®
- Log into VC Student Portal
- Click on the "My College" tab and scroll to the "Student QuickLinks" section
- Click on "Scholarship Application"
- Locate the "VC Veterans Promise Scholarship Application 2018-2019"