One Day "Kickstart Your Career" Workshop: Friday, April 12, 2019 from 8:30am - 2:00 pm in Guthrie Hall
Explore your career direction and prepare for your job search as you earn a digital badge to show what you know!
- This workshop will help you prepare for the VC Career Fair, (April 16, 2019) and provide career and job search direction.
- Showcase and strategize your career experience, and goals with a professional LinkedIn proﬁle.
- Identify key strengths, interests, personality style and values and see how they work together cohesively in career planning.
- Learn about resources and gain tips to implement an eﬀective job search, including how to create a winning resume, prepare for a successful interview, and use networking to your full advantage.
- A Career That Fits: Self-Exploration & Career Planning
- Do the Work: Resume & Job/Company
- Open Doors: Networking 101 (Elevator Pitch/Approaching Companies @ the Career Fair
If you have a laptop, please bring it with you. Computers are also available.
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Questions? Please Contact:
VC Career Center
RSVP at https://bit.ly/vckickstart