Skip to main content
- Please log in and out each time you use the Center. The number of students using the Center and the number of hours they use it, is vital to our funding.
- Be prepared for your tutoring appointment. Bring textbooks and any other pertinent material with you to your session.
- Be on time to your appointments and telephone when you are unable to make it or will be late.
- Be committed to learning.
- Remember that students who use tutorial services improve their outcomes
- To guide and assist students in understanding and learning course subject matter, while they complete their own work
- To assist students in achieving their academic goals and to help prepare them for their future educational experiences.
- To help students learn good study habits and become independent learners.
- To help make a student's educational experience at Ventura College a successful one.