You can apply:
- By Mail
International Student Office
4667 Telegraph Road
Ventura, CA 93003
- In Person
Ventura College Campus
CSC/CSA Building - International Student Center
- International Student Application
- Foreign Student Agreement
- $50 non-refundable Application Fee. Money order or Cashier's check payable to Ventura College
- Most Recent Bank Statement and an official letter from a bank official confirming you or your sponsor's financial standing as a proof that you have sufficient financial support to pay tuition, fees, and living expenses for one year's estimated cost of $23,000.
- Signed and dated Affidavit of Support Form
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official Transcripts and Diploma from secondary school and all colleges and universities.
- A letter in English that describes your previous education, special interests, reason for applying to Ventura College, and your educational goals after completing your studies here.
- A letter of reference from a school instructor, administrator, employer, etc.
- International mailing fee for I20 - $50 - Money Order, Cashier's check payable to Ventura College or please download and submit the Credit Card Authorization Form.
- Transfer Student - If you are currently attending another college, university and/ or other institutions in the United States, you must also submit the following: A transfer clearance form completed by the school you are currently attending.