You can apply:
- By Mail
International Student Office
4667 Telegraph Road
Ventura, CA 93003
- In Person
Ventura College Campus
CSC/CSA Building - International Student Office
Please submit all application materials (as PDF files) to email@example.com
- International Student Application
- Foreign Student Agreement
- A letter in English (approximately one page) that describes your education, special interests, reason for applying to one of the Community Colleges of Ventura County, and your educational goals after completing your studies. Please include your name in the essay. Date and sign the document.
- Proof of TOEFL with a score of 45 iBT or other satisfactory evidence of English level. Please send the score directly to Ventura College from ETS. Currently we are accepting Duolingo (score of 75) as well. Please indicate Ventura College as your receiving institution. **
- Translated Transcripts - Transcripts of all high schools and colleges previously attended. Must be in English. You can use any NACES approved company. We recommend SpanTran
- A $50 check or money order for processing fee is required with your application. Submit the nonrefundable check or money order made payable to the college of your choice. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH. Credit Card Authorization Form
- Most recent bank statement AND a letter from a bank official confirming your sponsor's financial standing or a statement from a government agency granting the support to show proof that you have sufficient financial support to pay tuition, fees, and living expenses for one year. We estimate this cost to be approximately $23,000.
- Affidavit of Support Form – signed and dated by the sponsor.
- A personal letter of reference from a school instructor, administrator, employer or other.
- A copy of passport information page.
[Transfer Students] Please submit following additional documents:
- Copy of current I20
- Copy of Visa page
- Copy of I94
- VC Transfer In Form