2018/19 VC Foundation Paramedic Scholarship
The Paramedic scholarships run on a different cycle in comparison to our general scholarships. Due to the timing of the Paramedic program, funds will be disbursed to scholarship recipients after successful completion of the Fall 2018 semester with proof of enrollment for Spring 2019 semester. Applicants will be notified of their award status in December 2018.
Currently enrolled Ventura College students who are in the Paramedic Studies Program fall 2018.
What you'll need:
- Complete Paramedic Scholarship Application
- Access through your Student Portal
- Click on the "My College" tab
- Scroll to the Quick Links section
- Click on "Scholarship Application"
- Locate "Paramedic Scholarship Application 2018-2019" and click on "Start Application"
- Submit a copy of current Unofficial Transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- One from a VC instructor or your EMT instructor
- The other from another VC instructor, VC counselor, past or current employer, or a supervisor from volunteering or work
- One Essay
- Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in becoming a Paramedic
- What are your future career plans and how will you accomplish them?
- October 1, 2018 - Application Opens
- November 2, 2018 - Application Closes
- November 2018 - Applications are reviewed and scored
- Late-December 2018 - Applicants notified of award status