- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- Part One - Overview
- Part Two - Academic Programs
- Part Three - Support Services
- Part Four - Getting Started
- Part Five - Tips for Success
A Proficiency Award may be given upon successful completion of a course or series of courses as designated in the catalog.
1. Select a Proficiency Award fronm the College Catalog and complete all course requirements specified.
2. Earn a cummulative grade point average of not less than 2.0 in all coursework attempted.
3. Apply for Award through the selected instructional department.