At Ventura College we are committed to helping students learn to become better writers. As part of this, we have started to use Turnitin’s plagiarism detection tools. The proper use of Turnitin can add a tremendous value to students’ learning and help instructors know best how to assist their students in the learning and writing process. Turnitin Usage Reminders
- Intro to Turnitin
- Faculty Introduction Letter
- Student Introduction Letter
- Student Introduction Letter (Word Document - can be edited)
What is an Originality Report?
Plagiarism 101 Resources
- Plagiarism.org aims to showcase innovative approaches to addressing plagiarism and best practice from members of the academic community.
- What is plagiarism and how to prevent it?