2017/18 VC Foundation Paramedic Scholarship
-- Open October 1-31st, 2017 --
The Paramedic scholarships run on a different cycle in comparison to our general scholarships. Due to the timing of the Paramedic program, funds will be disbursed to scholarship recipients after successful completion of the Fall 2017 semester with proof of enrollment for Spring 2018 semester. Applicants will be notified of their award status in December 2017.
Currently enrolled Ventura College students who are in the Paramedic Studies Program.
What you'll need:
- Complete Paramedic Scholarship Application
- Access through your Student Portal
- Click on the "My College" tab
- Scroll to the Quick Links section
- Click on "Scholarship Application"
- Locate "Paramedic Scholarship Application 2017-2018" and click on "Start Application"
- Submit a copy of current Unofficial Transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- One from a VC instructor or your EMT instructor
- The other from another VC instructor, VC counselor, past or current employer, or a supervisor from volunteering or work
- One Essay
- Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in becoming a Paramedic
- What are your future career plans and how will you accomplish them?
- October 1, 2017 - Application Opens
- October 31, 2017 - Application Closes
- November 2017 - Applications are reviewed and scored
- Late-December 2017 - Applicants notified of award status