What goes to Curriculum Committee?
- New Courses: Credit (Degree-Applicable and Nondegree-Applicable) and Noncredit
- Revisions to Courses
- Deletion of Courses
- Experimental Courses
- Updates of Courses (periodic review resulting in no changes to catalog data elements)
- Distance Education Courses (Courses Requesting to be taught in DE format)
- Prerequisites and/or Corequisites and/or Recommended Preparation
- Study Abroad (International Education) proposals
- All other college concerns regarding curriculum and curriculum policies, e.g., General Education courses, articulation, academic policies, etc.
- New/Revised/Deleted Associate Degree Programs
- New/Revised/Deleted Certificate Programs
- New/Revised/Deleted Proficiency Awards