- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
International Student Admission Requirements
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSION REQUIREMENT LIST
ALL THE PROSPECTIVE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE
FOLLOWING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINALS AND OFFICIALLY TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH
- Complete and return the Ventura College International Student APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION (refer to International Student Application and Forms)
- APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE $50.00 U.S. dollars payable to Ventura College (non-refundable fee).
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT Form enclosed, ORIGINAL Bank Statement must be provided (Refer to pages #3,4,& 5 on the International Student Application and Forms)
- PERSONAL ESSAY Write an essay (two pages) that describes your reason for applying to Ventura College, Include details about your educational background and your educational goals after completing studies at Ventura College. Sign and Date the Essay.
- OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATED TRANSCRIPTS from High School or Secondary schools and colleges previously attended.
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION From a teacher, counselor, professor detailing your personal qualifications (From the previous school attended)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Provide ORIGINAL of TOEFL with at least 41-52 Internet Based score or equivalent document.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AGREEMENT Form enclosed, carefully read, sign, and return with the completed Admission Documents (Refer to page #7, on the International Student Application and Forms)
In Addition, students will need to provide the following items
before they will be allowed to register for classes:
TUBERCULOSIS SKIN TEST Present the enclosed Health Certificate Form to a licensed Physician that verifies general good health and freedom from communicable disease such as TUBERCULOSSIS SKIN TEST (Refer to page #6, on application and forms)
HEALTH INSURANCE - You must present proof of International Health Insurance, or you may purchase a Health Insurance plan available at the International Student Office or apply on-line at www.studentinsuranceusa.com .
Official unexpired Passport (copy) _______________________________________
Official Student Visa (F-1) (copy) ________________________________________
Official I-94 Form (copy) ______________________________________________
Official SEVIS I-20 Form (copy) _________________________________________
SEVIS ID# ___________________________________________________________
Employment Authorization Card, or Optional Practical Training Card (If applicable) ___________________