Welcome to Ventura College!
Your Guide to ENROLLMENT SUCCESS!
Step 1. Apply for Admission Click Here
- Allow 24 hours to process your admissions application and receive your new student email confirmation.
- The email confirmation contains a link to the student portal setup for MyVCCCD (***link expires in 10 days).
- Check out the Steps to set up MyVCCCD visual guide
Step 2. Set up MyVCCCD Student Portal
- You will receive an email from Ventura College with instructions on how to setup your MyVCCCD account
- Regularly check your MyVCCCD email or activate mail forwarding option under MyAccount settings in MyVCCCD
- Write down your Student ID number for your records located on the top right corner within MyVCCCD
- Click on the MySUCCESS tab to complete the online orientation
- Print your Certificate of Completion, it will be required prior to making a counseling appointment
- Schedule an assessment session (click here)
- Check for the testing dates & times, test last 2-3 hours long
- Call the Counseling Office at (805) 289-6448 to schedule your New Student Counseling Session and develop your first-semester educational plan.
- Access DegreeWorks via MyVCCCD to select and track courses to meet your educational goals
- Not sure how to create an abbreviated education plan in DegreeWorks? Click here to access the tutorial video.
Step 6. Apply for Financial Aid online at: fafsa.ed.gov
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply for the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW)
- Ventura College School Code: 001334
- Verify your date & time for registration
- Check the current calendar for registration dates
- Registration will not be complete unless the fees are paid in full
- Payment plans are available on Register & Pay tab
- Schedule of Classes | College Catalog
- Admission to Ventura College is open to California residents who have a high school diploma or its equivalent (including a California H.S. Certificate of Proficiency or GED) and/or
- Any person, including a resident of other states, who is at least 18 years old and able to benefit from the instruction offered by the college.
- High School Students: Special Admission applies to K-12 students interested in taking classes at Ventura College.