Through our campus tour program, we aim to provide a comprehensive tour that will meet the diverse interest and needs of prospective students.
TYPE OF TOURS AVAILABLE:
- Individual tours are offered every Friday at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Group (Elementary, Middle and High School)
Campus tours are one hour long and provide a general overview about Ventura College and the services available to students. Students will visit the Student Services Center, Learning Resource Center (LCR), Student Health Center, Financial Aid, MESA Center, Student Activities Center and many more.
To schedule a group tour please email us at VCWelcomeCenter@vcccd.edu with the following information:
- Phone number and email address
- Desired Dates
- Desired Times
- School name/organization
- Number of attendees
- Please let us know if you would like to add a presentation about Ventura College and any other special request that you might have.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the date and time of your tour.
CAMPUS TOUR TIPS
- Wear Comfortable shoes for the tour.
- If you are going to be late, please notify us as soon as possible by calling (805) 289-6420