TYPE OF TOURS AVAILABLE:
- Group (Elementary, Middle and High School)
- Campus Tours are available by appointment by calling us: 805.289.6420
Campus tours are one hour long and provide a general overview about Ventura College and the services available to students. Students will visit the Student Services Center, Learning Resource Center (LCR), Student Health Center, Financial Aid, MESA Center, Student Activities Center.
Campus tours start in the Welcome Center where a Student Ambassador will greet you. (Click here for a map of location of Welcome Center. Located in CCS)
To schedule a group tour please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Phone number and email address
- Desired Dates/Times
- School Name/Organization
- Number of Attendees
- Please let us know if you would like to add a presentation about Ventura College or any other special request that you might have
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the date and time of your tour
CAMPUS TOUR TIPS
- Wear Comfortable shoes for the tour.
- If you are going to be late, please notify us as soon as possible by calling (805) 289-6420