The Testing Center provides make-up exam service to students referred to the center by their course instructor. Students taking the exam in the Testing Center must provide the instructor’s name and course number to the proctor. Students may either arrange an appointment for an exam or arrive during our drop-in times. Students are asked to arrive two-three hours prior to closing to assure adequate testing time. Exams will not be administered in the last hour of operation without previously scheduled appointment by student. Please review the student guidlines below before your exam.
Student Guide for Testing Center
- Students using the Testing Center will be required to show identification. Acceptable forms of identification include: Student ASB card, driver's license, state issued identification card, military identification, or passport. Students are encouraged to inform their instructors prior to the exam if this is an issue.
- All testing ends PROMPTLY 15 minutes before closing. Please arrive early to allow time to complete the exam.
- Only students scheduled to take exams will be allowed in the Testing Center while exams are in progress. The Testing Center staff cannot be responsible for children or adults who require care and supervision.
- All electronic devices must be turned off and cannot be visible.
- Pens, pencils, scantrons,blue books, or calculators will NOT be provided. Please come prepared to take your exam.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Testing Center staff will adhere strictly to the professor's written instructions. The Testing Center will not administer test on unauthorized days, allow the use of unauthorized aids, grant extra testing time, allow unauthorized breaks or allow you to make telephone calls.
- Only authorized materials are allowed during the exam. All purses, bags, or backpacks will be stored in the bins provided in the Testing Center.
- Students may not leave the Testing Center while an exam is in progress unless permission to do so is noted on the instructor's instructions.
- Please note that any use of unauthorized aids or cheating of any kind will be reported to the instructor.
- Students needing special test accommodations should inform their instructor and contact the EAC Office before their make-up exam.
The Testing Center will follow Ventura College’s policy for academic integrity and will report any evidence of or appearance of academic dishonesty to the instructor.