- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL): APA Formatting and Style Guide, MLA 2009 Formatting and Style Guide, and Avoiding Plagiarism
- The Writer's Handbook: Quoting and Paraphrasing and Avoiding Plagiarism
- Khan Academy: Students are able to make use of interactive math challenges, assessments, and videos. Students are able to practice math at their own pace working their way up from basic math to calculus.
- Interact Math: Students have access to tutorial exercises to practice end-of-section exercises in Addison-Wesley and Prentice Hall textbooks.
- Flashcard Machine: Flashcard machine allows students to create and share flashcards. Flashcard also provides a library of created flashcards available for use. There is a quiz setting to prepare for exams and has a mobile application for Mac and Droid devices.
- Discovery Education: Create games with keywords and definitions.
- Sites to Promote Academic Success-University of Northern Iowa: A listing of websites that provide tips to promote good study habits, on time management, taking notes, and handling stress.
- 10 Commandments of Standardized Test Taking: Tools for test taking.