- After attending regular SI sessions, the student will be able to apply learned study habits to improve class course work.
- Students will successfully pass their SI supported class by increasing their knowledge of the course content through attendance in SI sessions.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will increase confidence in abilities to meet course objectives.
- Students will learn and apply improved study habits and time management skills.
- Students will be able to apply what they learn through SI to increase success in the course.
- Student survey and evaluation.
- Input from SI Leaders.
- Data Analysis from Institutional Research Office.
- 2.3 Information Competency: Find and interpret relevant information from text, tables, graphs, maps, media, personal communication, observation, and electronic databases.
- 3.3 Critical Thinking: Apply lessons from the past or learned knowledge and skills to new and varied situations.
- 6.6 Life Skills: Apply time management skills to complete a task.