Ventura College Graduation Ceremony
The 2018 Ventura College Commencement Ceremony will take place on Friday, May 18, 2018 at 10:00 AM at the Ventura College Sportsplex (VCS).
TICKETS AND RSVP FOR GRADUATION ARE REQUIRED – BY APRIL 20
- Prospective graduates will receive an email from Eventbrite to access the RSVP/ticket site.
- You may only access the site once. Be sure to reserve all of your tickets at this time.
GRADUATION DAY – MAY 18:
- Graduates must wear regalia and should check-in at 8:30 a.m. in the upper lobby of the Athletic Event Center.
- Graduates will need to bring a photo ID in order to be checked in.
- Guests with tickets may enter the Sportsplex beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Graduates should not wear pointy high heels, as this may be a safety concern on the field.
- Helium balloons are not permitted in the Sportsplex.
- For additional information/questions regarding the ceremony, contact the Student Activities Office at 805-289-6487 or email VCGraduationInformation@vcccd.edu.
Guests Without Tickets:
Guests without tickets (and guests who prefer air conditioning and soft seating) may watch the live-stream of the ceremony in the Performing Arts Center. Seats are available on a first come, first served basis.
Guests are encouraged to park in West Parking Lot (MAP) or street parking near campus. Parking permits are not required on the day of Graduation.
***Graduates will need to bring a photo ID in order to be checked in.***
Guests with Mobility Restrictions:
Those with elderly and/or disabled guests can park in the lower parking lot near the Child Development Center. The College will be offering shuttle service from this parking lot ONLY to the front entrance to the Sportsplex. Inside the Sportsplex, the lower rows will be reserved for elderly and/or disabled guests plus one additional guest. Each guest must have a ticket to enter.
- We webcast the commencement ceremonies live each year. Archives of previous webcasts are also available.
Application for Graduation:
- See Counseling for information.