Eligible students must meet ALL of the criteria below to qualify as a MESA student for Fall 2015- Spring 2016
We are accepting interest forms now
1. Declare a calculus based (minimum of one semester required) major in math, science, or engineering fields. Nursing does not qualify for this program.
2. Planning to transfer to a four-year institution.
3. Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
4. Completed MATH V03 or higher.
5. Demonstrated financial need by receiving federal and/or state financial aid (BOGW, PELL Grant, Cal Grant, etc)
6. Educationally disadvantaged criteria
7. Underrepresented population such as, females in STEM
Prospective students should complete the MESA Interest Form
If you do not qualify for one of the above, you can still apply as an ASEM student (does not fully meet all of the MESA eligibility criteria, will still be associated with the campus MESA Center. The student may also be referred to as a “MESA Club member”, a “friend of MESA”, or “Mesa Associate”, etc).
Any questions please contact us.