Eligible students must meet ALL of the criteria below to qualify for the MESA program.
1. Declare a calculus based (minimum of one semester required) major in math, science, or engineering fields.
2. Planning to transfer to a four-year institution.
3. Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
4. Completed MATH V03 or higher.
5. Demonstrated financial need by receiving federal and/or state financial aid (BOGW, PELL Grant, Cal Grant, etc)
6. Educationally disadvantaged criteria
Prospective students should complete the MESA Student Interest Form