TEXTBOOK LENDING IS POPULAR WITH STUDENTS!
The textbook lending program at the VC Library is growing in popularity with students. Students find the program to be a vital resource as the cost of college expenses rise. The library has instituted the program to support student retention and to help students reach their educational goals.
The textbook lending program is generously supported first and foremost by the Ventura College Foundation, through book donations from students and faculty, through funds from our Title V Grant, and through funds generously provided from the ASVC-Associated Students of Ventura College.
Ventura College students who are unable to purchase their textbooks have the opportunity to check out textbooks in two ways throughout the semester:
- Textbook Lending Library: Students may check-out textbooks for the entire semester during lending library hours set at the beginning of each semester.
- Reserve Textbook Library: Students may check-out textbooks for a two hour period throughout the semester for use in the library only.
Textbook lending is generously supported by:
- Ventura College Foundation
- Title V Grant
- Associated Students of Ventura College
- Book Donations from Students and Faculty