Regular Office Hours
Monday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday  8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday Closed


Monday, June 19 8:30 AM 4:30 PM
Tuesday, June 20 8:30 AM 7:00 PM
Wednesday, June 21 8:30 AM 4:30 PM
Thursday, June 22 8:30 AM 4:30 PM
Friday, June 23 8:30 AM 2:00 PM


Office Closures

Tuesday, July 4 - Campus will be closed for the Independence Day holiday.

*Office closures subject to change. Every possible effort will be made to provide the most up-to-date information. Please call the Financial Aid Office for more information.

Financial Aid Specialist at VC Santa Paula Campus
Spring 2017 Semester Hours
Thursday, June 15 3:00PM - 6:00PM                    
Wednesday, June 21 3:00PM - 6:00PM
Thursday, July 6 3:00PM - 6:00PM
Wednesday, July 19 3:00PM - 6:00PM
Thursday, August 10 3:00PM - 6:00PM
Wednesday, August 23 3:00PM - 6:00PM
Contact Us!
Mailing Address Financial Aid Office Ventura College 4667 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA 93003
Campus Location BCS Building (Campus Map)
Telephone           805-289-6369
Fax 805-289-6383
Email vcfinancialaid@vcccd.edu
Facebook www.facebook.com/vcfao
Twitter twitter.com/vcfao
Information given over the phone or through email will be general information only. You must be able to provide your Student ID#. Please stop by our office for specific information regarding your financial aid file.
Photo ID

A valid government issued photo ID is REQUIRED to receive information regarding your financial aid file when visiting our office. Without an ID we can only give general information regarding the financial aid process.  The following are examples of government issued IDs:

  • Driver’s License
  • State ID
  • Military ID
  • Passport

To protect students’ privacy and be in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the Ventura College Financial Aid Office will only release information to the student that has applied for financial aid, regardless if parent information was provided on the FAFSA.  Third-party callers will be asked to identify themselves to determine if the student has authorized a release of information. Under no conditions will the information be released to an unauthorized party.

If a student wishes to authorize the release of information to a third party, the student must complete and submit the Student Consent to Release Information Form, along with the appropriate documentation that is requested on that form. Third-party callers will then be asked to provide the student’s ID# and other identifiable information.

Notice: The Student Consent to Release Information Form is only valid for the academic year. The student must submit a new form every academic year that the student wishes to authorize the release of information.