Ventura College Santa Paula - Library and Learning Resource Center
957 Faulkner Road, 106, Santa Paula, CA 93060
(805) 525-7136 extension 6590
Wednesday's 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Textbook Lending Library
*for students enrolled in classes at the Santa Paula site*
Textbook lending library for Santa Paula site enrolled classes takes place at the Ventura College Santa Paula Learning Resource Center at 957 Faulkner Road, 106, in Santa Paula. Textbooks are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students must bring a photo ID, a printout of their class schedule, and a printed book list obtained from the VC bookstore webpage.
C omputer Lab
- Over 30 computer workstations running the latest hardware, software and high speed Internet.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi).
- Tutorial software to compliment and support classroom instruction in math, English, accounting, essay writing, and medical assisting.
- Resources for English language learners to improve grammar and pronunciation.
- Programs to assist students with resume-building and keyboarding.
College Library Services
- Textbook Lending Library
- Access to Research Databases
- Library book check-out and drop-off site
- Reference materials
- Reserve items
- Individual and group tutoring
- Computer basics assistance
Services for Faculty
- Faculty may reserve computer lab for class use
- Reservation of audio-visual equipment and media titles for use in the classroom