- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- CNA Program
- Application Process
- Application and Information
- Announcement Page
CNA Application Process
- Applications for the Certified Nurse Assistant Program are available to download from the Ventura College website.
- Completed applications will be accepted from October 1st through October 31st for Spring semesters and April 1st through April 30th for Fall semesters.
- Students must deliver the completed two page CNA applications in person to the Health Science Center office (HSC-111) during regular business hours M-F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Applications will NOT be checked at the time of submission.
- All applicants who submit COMPLETED applications during the application period will be placed in a pool for a random drawing.
- Random draws will be completed at the end of November and May and students will be placed on the admission list in the order determined by the random draw.
- Students will be notified by phone or email and will be given a live-scanning (fingerprinting) date.
- Class selection and add slips will be distributed on the day of live-scanning.
- No - online enrollment ------In person enrollment ONLY at the Admission Office with signed add slip from the Health Science Department.
- Only one deferral is possible and updated health forms and CPR information will need to be submitted.
- New students must submit ALL health and CPR information to Certifiedbackground.com. This is an immunization tracking service and the fee is $28.00.
- Drug and alcohol screening are now required by the clinical agencies. The fee is $50.00.Health Sciences will provide the forms at the time of live scan.