Learn about the knowledge, skills, and abilities essential to:
- Get a job
- Keep a job
- Build a career
Workplace Essentials is a new, non-credit program that offers a variety of learning opportunities to prepare for a career or upgrade skills.
Non-credit courses are for personal/professional interest.
- Do not require enrollment fees
- Do not offer college credit
- Do not result in a grade
- Do not appear on your transcript
- Do not count toward the completion of a Certificate or Associate Degree
- Are available to current students and members of the community
- Allow participants to gain general knowledge, learn a skill, upgrades existing skills, and/or enrich understanding about many topics
- Develop/Improve employment skills