- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Who do I Contact?
If you see something, say something!
If you have experienced, witnessed, or believe that discrimination, sex violence, or sexual harassment has occurred, you may file a complaint. Each complaint will be taken serious, kept confidential, and investigated fairly and immediately according to the college's policies and procedures.
Tim Harrison, Title IX Committee Chair
(805) 289-6121| email@example.com
(805) 289-6147 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Wondering if sexual harassment has occurred?
If you can answer "yes" to any one of the questions below you may have witnessed or experienced sexual harassment. For your protection and for future prevention say something immediately.
- Were there unwanted requests or unwelcomed behavior of a sexual nature?
- Were there unwelcomed comments about an individual's body, sexual activity, or sexual attractiveness?
- Did sexually suggestive touching, leering, gestures, sounds, comments, stalking, intimidation, or displays of sexually suggestive objects take place?
"We're taking new steps to help our nation's schools, universities and colleges end the cycle of sexual violence on campus."
- Vice President Joe Biden on releasing new guidance on sexual violence protections under Title IX (April 4, 2011).