Program Purpose: The office of admissions and records assists students with their successful registration and records management at Ventura College including submitting an application for admissions; certification of enrollment; Veteran’s certification; ordering transcripts and other related services.
Program Description: The Admissions and Records Office is responsible for admissions, registration, and for the accuracy and maintenance of all student records.
COLLEGE LEVEL STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
1. Information Competency
2. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
3. Social Interaction and Life Skills
SERVICE UNIT OUTCOMES:
1. Students will be able to submit an application for admissions on line with or without staff assistance.
2. Students will understand that all fees must be paid within seven days of registration or the student will be dropped for nonpayment.
3. Students will demonstrate understanding of the process for ordering transcripts.