2017-2018 marks the first year of VC's new 3-year comprehensive review cycle. We will also be moving to a fully online program review system.
- Program Review opens August 7, 2017
- Program Review due to Dean on September 22, 2017
- Final program review due to IEE on October 1, 2017
How to Access the Online Program Review System
- Click here to go to the online program review system
- Recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox
- Currently, access is limited to Dept Chairs/Coordinators, Deans, Vice Presidents, and the College President.
- If you have more than one SharePoint account, choose your Work account.
- Enter your VCCCD email address and you will be redirected to the VCCCD portal login page. Then, enter your VCCCD portal username and password.
- If you have issues logging in, please contact us.
Program Review Information
- Program Review Process
- Timeline & Dates
- "No SLO, No Dough" List
- Planning Parameters
- Resource Request Intricacies
- Program Review Cycle
- VC Educational Master Plan 2017-2023
Prioritized Resource Requests (Will be Posted in Spring 2018)
- Preliminary 2017-2018 Resource Request Budget
- Professional Development
- Student Worker
Office of Institutional Equity and EffectivenessPhillip Briggs Dean of Institutional Equity and Effectiveness 805-289-6036 firstname.lastname@example.org Nan Duangpun Technical Data Specialist 805-289-6408 email@example.com